1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. Checks must be from a Florida bank and a valid Florida driver's license is required for identification.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Bartram Trail Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: CareCredit - Veterinary.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
We are excited to announce we are working in conjunction with Trupanion to simplify submission of claims and potentially apply the reimbursement from Trupanion on the day of your visit! Some claims will require no waiting for the payment to be applied. Ask the staff about Trupanion and how it can help you pay for your pet's care.