What vaccines are required?
Vaccine Requirements for Boarding:
Dogs must be current on:
Fecal Exam for Intestinal Parasites (Every 6 months)
Cats must be current on:
Do I need to pay a deposit for boarding reservations?
If you cancel in less than 2 full working days before your scheduled reservation or do not come at all, the deposit will not be refunded.
Following are the holidays we will require a boarding deposit:
- October 17, 2022 – Teacher Planning Day
- November 11-13, 2022 – Veterans Day Holiday
- November 23-27, 2022 – Thanksgiving Break Holiday
- December 22, 2022 – January 5, 2023 – Winter Break Holiday
- January 14-16, 2023 – Martin Luther King Day Holiday
- February 6, 2023 – Teacher In service Day
- February 19, 2023 – Presidents Day Holiday
- March 10-19, 2023 – Spring Break Holiday
- April 7-10, 2023 – Easter Break Holiday
- May 25-28, 2023 – Memorial Day Holiday
- July 4-7, 2023 – Independence Day Holiday
- September 5-7, 2023 – Labor Day Holiday
- October 10-12, 2023 – Teacher Planning Day
- November 11, 2023 – Veteran’s Day Holiday
- November 23-25,2023 – Thanksgiving Break Holiday
- December 22, 2023-Jan 4, 2024– Winter Break Holiday
- January 14-16, 2024 – Martin Luther King Day Holiday
- February 6, 2024 – Teacher In service Day
- February 19, 2024 – Presidents Day Holiday
- March 10-19, 2024 – Spring Break Holiday
- April 7-10, 2024 – Easter Break Holiday
- May 25-28, 2024 – Memorial Day Holiday
- July 4-7, 2024 – Independence Day Holiday
- September 5-7, 2024 – Labor Day Holiday
- October 10-12, 2024 – Teacher Planning Day
- November 11, 2024 – Veteran’s Day Holiday
- November 23-25,2024 – Thanksgiving Break Holiday
- December 22, 2024-Jan 4, 2025– Winter Break Holiday
Do I need to bring my pet's own food?
What times can I drop my pet off and pick up?
If you are a new client to us, please allow for an additional 15 minutes or so to finish up final paperwork to get your pet checked in.
Is there someone there with my pet all night?
Can my pet play with the other dogs?
Yes, we do a quick behavior question and answer with you at drop off to see if you think your pet would enjoy playing with other dogs. It is romper room in the back yard when it is time to play during the day! Our normal routine is to let the seniors out together, the larger dogs, and then the small dogs. Families always go out together unless requested otherwise. If your pet would rather be solo, of course that is not a problem. There are no additional charges for playtime outside. On average, dogs are let out for free time 4-6 times a day.
Can my dogs or cats share a kennel?
Intact males and females must board individually, even housemates. No cats with dogs please!
Can I bring my pet's own toys and bed with them?
Please bring any comfort items you think your pet will need to make their stay more comfortable! We advise against bringing their nicest bed in case there is an unexpected accident as the stuffing in most beds is difficult to clean. We will try to return your pet’s personal items intact and clean, but understand there can be no guarantees. We recommend you label all personal items before your pet’s stay to help ensure that the staff can keep track of them.