If you cancel in less than 2 full working days before your scheduled reservation or do not come at all, the deposit will not be refunded.
Following are the holidays we will require a boarding deposit:
- January 18-20, 2020 – Martin Luther King Day – Student/Teacher Holiday (Monday)
- Jan 31- Feb2, 2020 – Teacher In-service Day – Student Holiday (Friday)
- February 15-17, 2020 – Presidents Day – Student/Teacher Holiday (Monday)
- March 13-22, 2020 – Spring Break – Student/Teacher Holiday (Friday)
- April 10-13, 2020 – Holiday – Student/Teacher Holiday (Friday & Monday)
- May 23-25, 2020 – Memorial Day (Monday)
- July 4-5 – Independence Day (Saturday)
- September 5-7, 2020 – Labor Day- Student/Teacher Holiday (Monday)
- October 10-12, 2020 – Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday (Monday)
- November 11, 2020 – Veteran’s Day – Student/Teacher Holiday (Wednesday)
- November 23-29,2020 – Thanksgiving Week
- Dec 19, 2020-Jan 4, 2021 – Winter Break – Student/Teacher Holiday
- January 2-4, 2021 – Teacher Planning Day-Student Holiday (Monday)
- January 16-18, 2021 – Martin Luther King Day – Student/Teacher Holiday (Monday)
- January 29-31, 2021 – Teacher In service Day – Student Holiday (Friday)
- February 13-15, 2021 – Presidents Day – Student/Teacher Holiday (Monday)
- March 12-21, 2021 – Spring Break – Student/Teacher Holiday
- April 2-4, 2021 – Student/Teacher Holiday (Friday)
- May 29-31, 2021 – Memorial Day (Monday)
If you are a new client to us, please allow for an additional 15 minutes or so to finish up final paperwork to get your pet checked in.
Yes, we do a quick behavior question and answer with you at drop off to see if you think your pet would enjoy playing with other dogs. It is romper room in the back yard when it is time to play during the day! Our normal routine is to let the seniors out together, the larger dogs, and then the small dogs. Families always go out together unless requested otherwise. If your pet would rather be solo, of course that is not a problem. There are no additional charges for playtime outside. On average, dogs are let out for free time 4-6 times a day.
Intact males and females must board individually, even housemates. No cats with dogs please!
Please bring any comfort items you think your pet will need to make their stay more comfortable! We advise against bringing their nicest bed in case there is an unexpected accident as the stuffing in most beds is difficult to clean. We will try to return your pet’s personal items intact and clean, but understand there can be no guarantees. We recommend you label all personal items before your pet’s stay to help ensure that the staff can keep track of them.